Cigar Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I enjoyed one of the best RASS I have ever had. I was shocked by the perfect draw, and equisite tastes and aromas in this buety. I need a Cab of 50 of these ASAP.

·
CS Noob Ambassador
1,194 Posts
after 3 to 5, they are indescribable...great with some age

·
-
11,412 Posts
you could read reviews on them if you want... do your homework, see if others enjoy them and if they feel they are consistant.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I was gift a 98 Rass, totally awsome..to find the holy grail with this cigar...you will need an investment in time...you will be rewarded

·
-
11,412 Posts
i had a brand new one tonight (oct 04) while in korea... drank a cappucino with it (watered down, it seemed).

not as good as the first couple i've had, but excellent burn, draw, and amounts of smoke. flavor was a bit spicy, then earthy...

then i got interrupted by a drunk vet who stumbled in from the VFW and he wanted to talk NKPA tactics with me... i don't know why, but having sat through so many hours of briefings on the subject the past 14+ years, i have learned a little bit... i guess he was happy i knew what i was talking about?

the guy who runs the place kept eyeballing me, probably cause i didn't buy one of his overpriced "cubans". still need to research a bit to see if he's selling fakes or not. i'll be a bit upset if he's ripping off the GIs (since he was one) for overpriced fakes.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Great cigar that ages well. I also love the way the RAG ages. For some reason I have more luck aging the RAG because its harder for me to find two hours for a cigar than it is for me to find one hour for a RASS.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Lamar said:
Great cigar that ages well. I also love the way the RAG ages. For some reason I have more luck aging the RAG because its harder for me to find two hours for a cigar than it is for me to find one hour for a RASS.
I by far have had MANY more reliable RAG than RASS, and I really like the taste of the RAG better.

·
Registered
803 Posts
I just had my 1st RASS tonight. I got a few in a couple months ago with a bit of damage from unbanding. I forget what year they are from but I think 02. A couple days ago I received my bottle of Revive Cigar glue (Thanks for the tip Magno) and played doctor for a while. That stuff works amazingly. It took a few minutes to get it down but I definitely found a technique.

No long story here or review. Simply stated it was an amazing cigar, very smooth and creamy, with a roasted nut like finish. I could smoke these more often.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
I am looking forward to the split with Lascivious, a cab of RASS and a box of Monte#2s. I don't plan on touching the RASS for a few yrs after my initial one, you know the deal gotta see what there like :D

·
Banned
6,267 Posts
Man Coppertop, that's restraint. I think I'm gonna have my initial one and try to let 'em sleep for about a year but that's probably all I'll be able to do. Gotta beef up the stock so I can actually smoke some of the sticks :D

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Getting my first ones this week! Will have to decide wether to light one up right away or letting them sleep for a while. :rolleyes:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts