Cigar Forums banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
"Herf King"
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Earl, there is still room now as a couple of folks had to cancel. Up top is where you ackowledge and sign-up. I'll be at Schlesinger's tonight (wednesday) and if you're there, we can talk.

Charlie

·
"Herf King"
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Good morning all, I wanted to post the charity who to make the check out to as I get one or two PMs a day inquiring about it which is no problem. Please make the out to:

Army Soldier & Family Readiness Donations SM NAFI.

Send it to me as I am consolidating them and doing a weekly drop off to the money ladies at the Warrior Transition Unit. Here is my address for your use:

Charlie Baranyai
129 Main St
Unit C-12
Cornwall, NY 12518

I hope everyone has a great day and I'll talk with you soon........ :thumb:

Charlie

P.S. Doog, I your check today.

·
"Herf King"
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
just wondering if your gonna be at Schlesingers on wednesday? If so what time? I'd like to make my payment in person. Thanks
Morning Earl, Thursday evenings (6:30 to 9:00) is our normal get together there. I hang out in the cigar shop but I do roam around the cigar bar as well. Let me know if you can make it....... :thumb:

·
"Herf King"
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
How about David from Barrister Cigars, has anyone heard from him and is he planning on joining us. I may have to call him and give him a personal invite....... :tea:

·
"Herf King"
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Thanks for the info Barry, I called Barrister Cigars today and left my contact info for David to call me. I hope he feels better and I'm sending him a Private Message after I finish this post....... :thumb:

·
"Herf King"
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Well, we are exactly two weeks away from the Quad State Herf IV and there are still a few of you out there that I haven't heard from since you signed up. If your name is on the list and you can not attend, let me know so the ones on the Standby List can be moved over to the Guest List. I will be posting a few administrative messages next week so standby for those to come as well. If you haven't sent in your donation as of yet, you have till next Friday so that'll be one less thing I have to take care of the day of the event. I hope you all have a great day and I'll see you all in 2 weeks....... :peace:

21 - 39 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.