Cigar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently tried one of these babies (the Magnum) and I must say it was pretty good, at least for the first 2/3rds. The last third I found myself purging every two or three puffs. But now to the real issue: I noticed anytime the smoke got near my eyes it burned like crazy. I have smoked a good selection of cigars and this has never happened before. One of my neighbors recently bought a box of these and he has experienced the same thing. Has anyone else out there had this happen and if so what might the cause be. Its not that I am worried I am just curious as to the cause.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hmm.....never experienced this, but then I've never tried that brand....maybe that's part of the "punch"?? :D

·
-
11,412 Posts
okie2 said:
Camacho Corojo :)
nasty smokes...
i'd rather grab a pile of dirt from my yard, throw it in my fireplace, then snort it up my nose... oh... wait, you get the same effect by smoking a camacho.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
IHT said:
nasty smokes...
i'd rather grab a pile of dirt from my yard, throw it in my fireplace, then snort it up my nose... oh... wait, you get the same effect by smoking a camacho.
:r Jesus Greg, nice description.

:z

·
Light's on..No one's home
371 Posts
IHT said:
nasty smokes...
:r Nice review Greg!

Some enlightening opinions from other experienced and long time smokers. Camachos are very full bodied smokes and certainly not appreciated by everyone. I'll take a CC over a PRC anytime. :)

http://forums.cigarweekly.com/viewtopic.php?t=71150

·
Bacon Lover
808 Posts
I agree - Camachos are pretty full bodied, but are very straightforwar on flavor - kind of hot tabacco/dirt flavor.

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
I really enjoyed the PRC I smoked a few weeks ago. It was a blind tasting from enyafans great contest. Enyafan must have let it sit for a few years, it was smooth and sweet. Maybe the Corojo is not to your guys liking.

I've also been widdling away on my Camacho 07/05's the past few weeks. The Camacho 07/05 is IMHO a great cigar. This is Christian Eiroa's (Mr. Camachos) own personal blend which was made available to all just this past year. A smooth and strong figurado, full of spice and kick, yet a great finish. I had one this morning and loved it, they are very good. I did purge it at the 1" mark and it shot out one of the longest and most colorful flames I've seen in quite awhile. A manly cigar. :w

·
Registered
119 Posts
I love the Punch Rare Corojos (Gone through a box of them myself) They have a taste to them that is very unique. I can't exactly place my finger on it but it seems to be like a spicey cherry flavor.

If you can't handle it, too bad. :fu

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.