Cigar Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was a cigar that when I bought it, I thought I might be in for an overpriced failure, but the experience was far from it. This is a medium-to-strong cigar, and it packed a wonderful kick from beginning all the way down to the end. I could not get enough of it, and was sad when it was done with. It had great depth, and a wonderful spiciness that just felt great while puffing, and just as good with the aftertaste in between. This thing is very dark, looks almost oily, but felt great in firmness. If you like a good strong cigar, this is fantastic. Not a breakfast cigar, and it lasted for about an hour ( I probably was taking my time, sitting back between puffs and just immersing myself in the feeling). It wasn't the cheapest cigar, but nowhere near as much as a Davidoff or a Opus X or anything like that. I think it was 8 bucks, but I really can't remember exactly. But, well worth it, I enjoyed it out on the deck, watching the sun go down, just lost in my thoughts.....

-Smoke Ring-

·
Registered
132 Posts
Re: Punch Maduro Maduro (robusto)

$8!???! do you have hi tobacco taxes in your state? ive never seen a punch roth for more than three dollars and change. imho the punch roth is a classic benchmark type cigar. very consistent.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.