Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to give a public thank you to Critch (field), who is the only reason my computer is up and running again. Your generousity and true Spirit of Brotherhood will not be soon forgotten by me. Your gesture of kindness is the type of thing I see only on Club Stogie, and make me remember once again why I love this place and its inhabitants so much.

While I intend to put a more private "thanks" to Critch (field) in the mail this week, I would appreciate if a couple of my friends here might give him a little RG bump for his true Jungle Spirit.

·
Banned
5,814 Posts
I just wanted to give a public thank you to Critch (field), who is the only reason my computer is up and running again. Your generousity and true Spirit of Brotherhood will not be soon forgotten by me. Your gesture of kindness is the type of thing I see only on Club Stogie, and make me remember once again why I love this place and its inhabitants so much.

While I intend to put a more private "thanks" to Critch (field) in the mail this week, I would appreciate if a couple of my friends here might give him a little RG bump for his true Jungle Spirit.
Consider it done!1 :chk

·
no..not THAT Dave!
13,657 Posts
I have a wee little bump for the good man Tom:D Critch,thanks for helping Brother.Tom is way behind on his posting and reading,not to mention he's kind of a ok guy ;)
edit: Done :D

·
Registered
472 Posts
Tom, I think I speak for all Jungle-Dwellers when I say we are glad you are back with us! It was a pleasure to help, and been nice talking with you too!

Thank you for all you give to us, and thanks very much to all of you for the RG bumps! Wow!!

I think it is time to smoke a nice cigar. Now. :ss

PS.. The truth is, Tom would have been back in the jungle an hour sooner, if I had not forgotten to return his power cord. DOH! Sorry about that! :hn

·
Registered
4,996 Posts
PS.. The truth is, Tom would have been back in the jungle an hour sooner, if I had not forgotten to return his power cord. DOH! Sorry about that! :hn
damnit! if I knew that I would have dinged ya! :) haha

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.