Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know how true but LCDH in Cayman saying that they run out of PSD4 for almost a month now. supplier in Cuba don't have anything to give untill next month or maybe two. went to Churchill Cigar Shop and they also down to their last two boxes. I grabed those two boxes Amigo! if its true I'll be okay for a while, if not, I got two boxes for aging! I guess European Cigar shops will be okay Ha! anybody got a PSD4 lately???

Salud!

·
Registered
904 Posts
Pinoyman I think you've cornered the market :)

Name your price amigo

·
Registered
600 Posts
If I interpreted your post correctly...

If you get all the newbs falling down that slippery slope and there is already a shortage of PSD4's....that leaves you with even less for yourself!

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DaveC said:
if i lived in the Caymans i would buy my cigars in Havana.
It's a lot cheaper, great selections and a great experience buying a cigar from the palace! But the cuban Night life Amigo!!! :D You'll end up spending the same thing, a huge hangover and at least a week that the wife will not say a word to you :D imho

Salud!

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
pinoyman said:
...a huge hangover and at least a week that the wife will not say a word to you :D imho

Salud!
I've lost count of the number of times THAT sounded like a pretty good deal.

S.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Scott M said:
I've lost count of the number of times THAT sounded like a pretty good deal.

S.
Today at the Church ( churchill cigar) They talking about having an official Cigar Club in cayman! I guess they are tired of me talking about CS every week :D Valerio Carnale owner of LCDH in cayman and together with the rest of cigar shop owners want's to have at least once a month herfing.
they wanted to do it in one of the members house, It'll be like a rotation who's house going to be use. Sounds like Fun!

http://www.caymanislandsdiscounts.com/LaCasaOwner.htm
http://galleries.cigarweekly.com/Rhino/LCDH

Salud!

·
Registered
7,155 Posts
pinoyman said:
the cuban Night life Amigo!!! :D You'll end up spending the same thing, a huge hangover and at least a week that the wife will not say a word to you :D imho

Salud!
Sound like heaven!!! Where do I sign up???

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
pinoyman said:
Hey Amigo! See them at least three times a week. a few hours in Cayman?
consider a free lunch and a tour from me Dave! :D

Salud!
Hey Brother...I could use a road trip...and no wife to worry about...Where do I fly in? Got any tips for a hotel?

·
X Canadian
1,306 Posts
Back to the original subject, there seems to be a shortage of PSD4s right now. I saw that they were on sale and waited a day and they were gone. I asked when they would have more and they said 3-4 weeks.

·
An ass, not a fish
4,476 Posts
(909) said:
Back to the original subject, there seems to be a shortage of PSD4s right now. I saw that they were on sale and waited a day and they were gone. I asked when they would have more and they said 3-4 weeks.
Partagas is probably using rollers and tobacco for the SP2s which are just released {have been released, will be released, or have been available for the past 8 months, depending upon who you ask}.

·
Registered
7,155 Posts
SeanGAR said:
Partagas is probably using rollers and tobacco for the SP2s which are just released {have been released, will be released, or have been available for the past 8 months, depending upon who you ask}.
I think it's only been 7 months SeanGAR...and I can let you have a 5'er, at only a gigantic profit for myself....do you have an American Express? :w

·
An ass, not a fish
4,476 Posts
icehog3 said:
I think it's only been 7 months SeanGAR...and I can let you have a 5'er, at only a gigantic profit for myself....do you have an American Express? :w
Thanks for the offer, but my man can get them for me.

I'm waiting for my man
Two hundred & Twenty-six dollars in my hand
Up to Lexington, 125
Feel sick and dirty, more dead than alive
I'm waiting for my man

Hey, white boy, what you doin' uptown?
Hey, white boy, you chasin' our women around?
Oh pardon me sir, it's the furthest from my mind
I'm just lookin' for a dear, dear friend of mine
I'm waiting for my man

Here he comes, he's all dressed in black
PR shoes and a big straw hat
He's never early, he's always late
First thing you learn is you always gotta wait
Ya have to wait for the 747 t' land
I'm waiting for my man

Up to a Brownstone, up three flights of stairs
Everybody's pinned you, but nobody cares
He's got the works, gives you sweet taste
Smoke is blue, no time to waste
I'm waiting for my man

Baby don't you holler, darlin' don't you bawl and shout
I'm feeling good, you know I'm gonna work it on out
I'm feeling good, I'm feeling oh so fine
Until tomorrow, but that's just some other time
I'm waiting for my man

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Very nice Senor! Is that a song or Poem? :D
I been buying PSD4 a lot before, but these two boxes is the most beautiful wrapper I've ever got!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts