Cigar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got a new Vector Gear lighter and I'm puzzled by a few things about it.
The biggest one is that it doesn't immediatly shut off after you release the gas, it stays lit for a sec or two and then shuts off. Is this normal with this lighter? I've bled, filled, re-bled, re-filled, adjusted the flame adjust, only used 3x or greater fuel etc... Any thoughts?

·
Banned
8,745 Posts
The Dutch said:
The biggest one is that it doesn't immediatly shut off after you release the gas, it stays lit for a sec or two and then shuts off. Is this normal with this lighter? I've bled, filled, re-bled, re-filled, adjusted the flame adjust, only used 3x or greater fuel etc... Any thoughts?
My colibri trifecta does this when I first fill it up really full. Try using it a bit and see what happens. I think its the pressure.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
The Dutch said:
I get the same thing after I fill my Colibri and my Nibo, but it stops after a few lights. I'm using Vector Triple Refined gas.

·
formerly Jokieman
987 Posts
The Dutch said:
I have this problem with my Nibo but not my Colibri Vortex or Belmont. It's a bit annoying, but I guess I'll get used to it.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
I'm having issues with my new Vector Thundra Perdomo Table Lighter...

I push the button, it shoots a quick burst of flame and then just emits the gas. I too have bled and refilled...what the hell is the problem with this thing?

:dunno::mad2::humble:

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm having issues with my new Vector Thundra Perdomo Table Lighter...

I push the button, it shoots a quick burst of flame and then just emits the gas. I too have bled and refilled...what the hell is the problem with this thing?

:dunno::mad2::humble:
Really?! I've had this same lighter and it sits outside under a tent (otherwise exposed to the elements) and it's always worked flawlessly.

Might wanna check what fuel you're refilling with like casadooley said, or check if you have it under warranty

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.