Cigar Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be travelling to Cuba in November. Mhat sort of price difference is there in buying cigars directly in Havana (in a licensed shop) versus on-line? I have to make sure that I'm properly budgeted for the trip!

Thanks.

·
Registered
756 Posts
nice one matt. i think you did the link and the text backwards. i did it a few times...reminded me of how do you keep a moron in suspense....

:D :D :D

jimmy

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yup, the link and text were backwards, but I got the right place. Thanks, the information is useful

My basic assumption is that you buy from stores Cuba unless you have a reliable source.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm spending 2 weeks in Havana studying Spanish and Cuban culture. Since the the US gov't won't be renewing education licences for travel, I figured I'd better get in before the legal opportunities disappeared.

I wasn't a cigar smoker prior to a Cuba trip I made a year ago. Brought back a box of Montecisto No. 2 to give to friends and decided that they were pretty darn good! Still can't say that I've quite figured out all the details of cigar smoking, but I have figured out that its enjoyable. This year, I'm bring back cigars for me!

·
Registered
291 Posts
BigSkyCub:
Monte #2's as givaways...you're a good friend. Now if you were to do that with Trinidads, that would be outstanding. Your friends are lucky....enjoy your trip!

:w

1 - 8 of 8 Posts