Ill start

Glock 19 with the laser sight and night sights

sandpaper grip

Love love love this gun - shoots like a dream

Attachments

·
One Shot
12,872 Posts
The Kimber on top is mine, its a Kimber Custom CDP II, made in the custom shop. Its a sweet gun, it has a "melt down" no hard edges, alloy frame, ambi thumb safty, custom shop barrel ad=nd trigger, two one finish, night sites etc .. Best thing about it is how it shots. The first time I shot this guns may have been the best I ever shot to that point. I have had it a few years now with no problems.

Attachments

·
One Shot
12,872 Posts
grips was extra, laser sight was extra as was the night sights - but all -well- worth it in my opinion
I really like the grips and the back of the slide a lot. I don't have night sights on my glocks but have the fiber optic front sights and like them. Always wanted to add the laser to it just never wanted to pay for it LOL

·
Registered
9,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I really like the grips and the back of the slide a lot. I don't have night sights on my glocks but have the fiber optic front sights and like them. Always wanted to add the laser to it just never wanted to pay for it LOL
Oh and a word about the grips on my glock

It looks and feels just like sandpaper

was a extra 15 bucks and comes in a kit that you put on yourself -

I mean for all the more expensive grips I looked at its funny this is what I chose but I love the texture

·
Monster of the Deep
4,454 Posts
Glock 30 with Glock night-sights. Glock's factory is about 20 minutes from my house....

Also have a few rifles and shotguns....

Sprained ankle is hurting too bad for me to go around and take pictures....

1 - 20 of 1473 Posts