Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Enjoying life...
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys. Money is tight right now so the only way I'm going to get good cigars at box rates is to split them with others. I'm planning on getting one box of El Rey Del Mundo Rothschilde. I would take five so that leaves 15 available. I'm also considering one box of Plesencia Lonsdale. 25 count. Again, I'd take five.

If anyone is interested let me know I'll put together a price.

Jeff

·
Enjoying life...
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here are some prices. They don't include shipping after they are split. I would have to find out how much that would be per person.

ERDM & Plasencia = $2.35
ERDM = $3.10

If more people are interested then I wouldn't mind turning this into a bigger buy. However, if there aren't enough numbers then I would prefer just to get split the ERDM.

·
Enjoying life...
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok. I think there are enough for the ERDM split. Looks like there are four of us each in for 5. eef, TheSmokingHiker, and LastClick. I calculate them to come out to $3.10/gar plus shipping to each person. Any estimates on how much to ship 5 cigars? Shouldn't be much extra. I'll take PayPal, MO, check, or cash.

PS. I'm going to order a box of Consuegra to try. They are inexpensive everyday smokes that I heard are decent. Anybody want a few to try also? Otherwise eef agree to split them.

Jeff

·
Enjoying life...
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Will be ordering very soon. After consulting with another gorilla, I estimate shipping to each of you to be around $2.00. Anyone else want to try a few connies? I just want to get this right so here is the list:

ERDM(20)
  • TheSmokingHiker (5)
  • LastClick (5)
  • eef (5)
  • Jeff (5)
Consuegras(25)
  • WillyGt (5)
  • eef (10)
  • Jeff (10)

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Jeff said:
Ok. I think there are enough for the ERDM split. Looks like there are four of us each in for 5. eef, TheSmokingHiker, and LastClick. I calculate them to come out to $3.10/gar plus shipping to each person. Any estimates on how much to ship 5 cigars? Shouldn't be much extra. I'll take PayPal, MO, check, or cash.

PS. I'm going to order a box of Consuegra to try. They are inexpensive everyday smokes that I heard are decent. Anybody want a few to try also? Otherwise eef agree to split them.

Jeff
We just shipped 5 and it was $3.85 for priority mail. The women at the post office said that as long as it's under a pound, it'll be $3.85. I used priority cause they have great boxes that are PERFECT for shipping 5 cigars or maybe even 10 and they don't charge you for them... I picked up a few of the boxes to keep here at the house and got stamps for $3.85 so that we can always ship without going back to the post office.

Just my experience with it.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Ms. Floydp said:
We just shipped 5 and it was $3.85 for priority mail. The women at the post office said that as long as it's under a pound, it'll be $3.85. I used priority cause they have great boxes that are PERFECT for shipping 5 cigars or maybe even 10 and they don't charge you for them... I picked up a few of the boxes to keep here at the house and got stamps for $3.85 so that we can always ship without going back to the post office.

Just my experience with it.
LOL I do the same thing. They call it a video cassette box. Just perfect for about 10 or so sticks.

The next size up from that works well for boxes.....about TPC size. Like a SCdH or Boli CJ box. They work rather well.

·
-
11,412 Posts
i think box size #3 holds robusto sized full boxes, and shipping with DC is roughly $5 or a bit more.

·
Enjoying life...
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The packages are on their way. Let me know when they arrive. eef, I was able to change the address to your place of work. Still havn't got everyone's payment yet, but wanted to get them out anyway. :D Hope you all enjoy these. I havn't tried mine yet because I want to wait till everyone gets theirs.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.