Cigar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Minnesota Town Hits 54 Below Zero!!!! :hn Holy :BS batman now THAT is some cold weather!

I feel for you bro but I have to share this. Maybe it will help warm you up a little bit!

Weather for Los Angeles, today January 17th:

Partly cloudy. High 82F. Winds light and variable. Winds 15-25 mph in and below canyons and passes.

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
filly said:
Minnesota Town Hits 54 Below Zero!!!! :hn Holy :BS batman now THAT is some cold weather!

I feel for you bro but I have to share this. Maybe it will help warm you up a little bit!

Partly cloudy. High 82F. Winds light and variable. Winds 15-25 mph in and below canyons and passes.
Now that's just cruel!

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
I woke up this morning and told my wife "look how mnuch it warmed up last night, its 19 degrees!" She looked funny at me and said "you missed the minus, its 19 below."

Supposed to warm up in the 20's tomorrow. That's 40 degrees warmer!

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Da Klugs said:
It must be scarey when the power goes out for too long. All those flammable sticks available for warmth vs consumption.
PDS to his wife

"NOOOOOOOOO not my Cohiba Sublimes"

:r

Nothin but love for ya PDS....if you can't give the numero uno Gorilla a hard time, then who can you? Hope your staying warm

·
Shags homely sheep
5,059 Posts
filly said:

You know it was cold when we were sitting outside watching the football games filly, we had to put our sweatshirts on. :c

·
Registered
29 Posts
burrr I don't want to start walking to classes again here in lovely Madison, WI

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.