Cigar Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
Cigar
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I'm new here, although I've been smoking for quite some time. One thing that I'd love to add into the repertoire is a pocket travel humidor, and one that is high quality.

From what I'm seeing, Forbidden X ran a limited edition 3-cigar pocket travel humidor for a few years (I absolutely love the design), but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to look for either that one, or a good alternative that would work well?

Thanks kindly, and merry XMAS!

· Minister of Propaganda
1,637 Posts
Ahoy! And welcome!

I don’t have any experience with pocket sized cases. I have a spare pistol case (knockoff of a Pelican type) that I’ve used as a travel humidor for a few years. It’s waterproof and floats, which has been quite helpful on kayak and beach trips. Holds plenty of cigars plus all the accessories, and you can get a similar case at Harbor Freight for not a whole lot of money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

· Minister of Propaganda
1,637 Posts
mikescigars has them...so does cigardirect...google is your friend.
@Wheels Up ...I think the guy looks for something a little fancier...and more expensive
You’re probably right. Sometimes I forget how hillbilly I really am.

I do have a FobiddenX travel humidor that came stuffed with Tauros the Bull, but I’ve never actually used it. My repurposed pistol case is easier to wash off with a garden hose when you’re cleaning squirrels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

· Registered
Cigar
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Rectangle Musical instrument accessory Communication Device Musical instrument Gadget

Sorry for the delayed response - Christmas and family. :)

Something like the above is what I was looking for - more of a pocket humidor as opposed to a travel humidor. I know these are available online, but the majority of what is available appears to be just fake leather and cheap Chinese crap - was hoping someone knew of a good brand similar to this Forbidden X 3-cigar holder.

I've got pistol cases galore, but trying to fit one into a suit jacket might just be a bit bulky!

· Registered
4,949 Posts
View attachment 320220

Something like the above is what I was looking for - more of a pocket humidor as opposed to a travel humidor. I know these are available online, but the majority of what is available appears to be just fake leather and cheap Chinese crap - was hoping someone knew of a good brand similar to this Forbidden X 3-cigar holder.

I've got pistol cases galore, but trying to fit one into a suit jacket might just be a bit bulky!
get an oversized jacket :)

· Registered
Cigars from Nicaragua, Honduras mostly
19 Posts
View attachment 320220

Too pretty

· Registered
22 Posts
Hey everyone,

I'm new here, although I've been smoking for quite some time. One thing that I'd love to add into the repertoire is a pocket travel humidor, and one that is high quality.

From what I'm seeing, Forbidden X ran a limited edition 3-cigar pocket travel humidor for a few years (I absolutely love the design), but I can't seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to look for either that one, or a good alternative that would work well?

Thanks kindly, and merry XMAS!

I love the Atoll (now Brizard) cases and the Andre Garcia cases, though I have a ton of others in my collection. Can never have too many cases!
Wood Tire Automotive tire Tableware Hardwood

1 - 13 of 13 Posts