Cigar Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· E-Man
277 Posts
Re: Plug and Twist Video

That reminds me, I need to put some rope on the next order. That stuff has me seriously interested. I remember being in highschool and we got a rope called mamouth twist chewing tobacco. We bit off a piece in the parking lot of the supermarket. It was an immediate fire in the mouth. That *&^% was strong. :D

· Registered
631 Posts

cool video!

· Greatest of all Tree Art
106 Posts

I've read where some ppl cut their curlies then place them in a blender (when the wife isn't around).
Tobacco Smoothies anyone?

Seriously though, that's some good info. Won't be smoking rope tobacco any time soon, unless I can find one with a lower nicotine content, but the process will be put in the vaults for future use.

· Registered
188 Posts

There was an old tobacco like this here in Sweden called "Negrohead". A twisted type of rolled tobacco. And last nite I chatted with a friend in Australia, that told me that they too had a a tobacco that was called "**********". It got the name from the days when the aboriginals were no allowed to be paid in money, only barter goods like tobacco and such was ok.

I hope the names of the products dont offend anyone!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.