Cigar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what is everyone planning for thier new years bash?

Me I plan on having dinner with my parents and their best friends. Then hopefully going over to IHTs around 11 to drink some alchole and smoke our Trinidad Fundadores. Then carefully drive home. I know it might sound boring, but I've done the getting smashed trip before. I find this to be much more enjoyable, spending time with family and friends. IMHO.

What ever your plans may be, please be cautious and have a safe New Years.

**EDIT** I didn't see Wetterhorns post..why won't it let me delete this Thread???

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I'll spend it with my 5 year old. He'll say he's going to stay up and watch the ball drop, then be asleep by 9:30. But he gives it a valiant effort. When he passes out, I'll fire up a stogie, (brand yet to be determined), and be asleep by 11:00 or 11:30. :s

radar

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
radar said:
I'll spend it with my 5 year old. He'll say he's going to stay up and watch the ball drop, then be asleep by 9:30. But he gives it a valiant effort. When he passes out, I'll fire up a stogie, (brand yet to be determined), and be asleep by 11:00 or 11:30. :s

radar
Well the little guy made it to 10:00, I guess he's growing up.
Radar

·
-
11,412 Posts
didn't do much. went over to a buddy's house (next door neighbor), then had coppertop over and we both smoked a trini fundadore (both our firsts).

now having some ice cream with my 4 yr old (my wife is at work), then off to bed.

happy new year.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hope everyone had a great new year. Thought my first Trinidad was pretty darn good, just not worth the price IMHO.

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
Hope everyone had a great new year!

I enjoyed a rather warm 60 degree day here in central VA. Went over to my parents house and grabbed the turkey fryer. Dropped two 16 lb turkeys while smoking a VR Classico (thanks Bman!) and a Party short....two birds....two cigars ;)

Had a full house for dinner and just hung out with the family...we barely made it to midnight.

·
Registered
145 Posts
My wife and I went to a martini and jazz club with some friends and hung out. I smoked a Mag 46, BBF, and a PAM 1926 #6, and drank some whiskey and scotch. It was a very good time.

On Saturday I got up early to assemble my new turkey fryer. I had injected and marinated a turkey for the UT vs. Texas A&M game. I fried the turkey up and smoked a Monte #4, and then watched my Vols proceed in obliterating the Aggies. Some of my neighbors stopped by for some turkey and to watch the game. Later that night we drove up to my parents, fried another turkey and opened Christmas presents from my family. We waited to celebrate until my sister came in from California. I hope everyone’s weekend went as well as mine did!

Have a great 2005 Gorillas!!

·
Funky Monkey
1,067 Posts
I went to middle Mexico, to Mazatlan and passed New Years eve with my Girlfriend and her family. Nice party, lots of drinks andthe mandatory Stogies, (Hoyo de Monterrey and H.Upmann). Nice dancing with a very good "Banda".

1 - 12 of 12 Posts