Cigar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't wait to go home...I'm more than pumped. I haven't been home since Christmas break and my new gf will be flying down with me as well. My Herfador didn't make it here on time but it should be waiting at home for me. I'll be packing up some Lock&Lock tupperwares to get some goods home with me. I'm veeeeeery excited. :ss

Now it's just time to pack, and pack the humis, which will probably be the longest part. Decisions, decisions...I think I'm going to take my Cohiba Siglo VI and Esplendidas (I think that's what it's called) and maybe a MC #4. I've smoke enough NC now that I hope to be able to distinguish a difference.

I hope someone in Houston has Short Stories in stock. :cb

· Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Serious is out. I'll check with McCoy's tomorrow.
Is serious the one in the Champions area?

I just loaded up my humis. :ss

Bringing all my top shelf sticks in hopes of a herf. Also bringing some Feuxhibas and fat cigars for friends. Ended up with a lot of RP, AF, and Gurkha going in as well as an Opus X and a few others. I'll be posting poolside and smoking in about 22.5hrs. :w

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.