Cigar Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and my wife are taking a cruise at the end of March to Cozumel. We will be spending 2 days in Tampa. I was wanting to know some good cigar factories to see while we are there. I am looking for places with good cigars as well as a good tour. Obviously Tampa Sweethearts is at the top of the list, and we will probably be visiting Martinez also. What other places are good to visit?

· Registered
1,336 Posts
There are no true cigar factories in Ybor City these days, but there are quite a few shops where they roll their own cigars. You'll see most of them just walking along 7th Avenue. It's not a big area. This site can give you good basic information: Ybor City Chamber of Commerce - Visitor Information If you really want to experience the flavor and history of the area, read "The Cigar Maker" by Mark McGinty, which you can order at The Cigar Maker - Home
Also, be sure to check Tampa Sweethearts Web site for days and hours that it's open: http://www.tampasweetheart.com/general.php?general=contactus.html. It doesn't keep a conventional retail schedule.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.