Cigar Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
HOT for HILLARY!!
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is mainly directed at Kamikaiguy, since he is the only other Burgher I know of on here, but anyone involved with http://burghherfers.com/ these guys? Looks like its been dead for a while and most likely I cant afford any of the events, but I would like to tag on if theres a local herf every now and then.

And K-guy, I still plan on taking you up on going to that cigar shop Ive never heard of...Im just in the middle of finding a new car now that Ive sold mine.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Adam Like I said, any time you want to go let me know.

I wish I knew of a good Herf here in the burgh....

I know Old Allegheny Shoppe is having a Cigar Toast. It is $50 you get a limited edition Opus X Figurado and a limited edition Diamond Crown Maximus Figurado also.

Oh!!! wait I think it was yesterday. I didn't get to go. Unfortunately.

Hey do you know if the Allegheny Smokeworks had any damage from the floods.

·
HOT for HILLARY!!
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I never thought of that...I havent been up there in a while but offhand Id say no...atleast not to the store itself, the building may be another story. I think theyre atleast 4-5 feet above grade there, so they hopefully were OK.

And Ill definitely get in touch with you once I get my truck....if that happens within this century. :sb

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.