Cigar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
39 04 35 N, 108 33 05 W
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mr Moo said:
there is a reason why mostly old guys win the pipe smoking tournaments.
Really? There is such a thing? Please, do tell! What is a pipe smoking tournament? I've never heard of it!

Thanks.

·
Pipe Smoker
1,410 Posts
they have long smoking contests. you all get the same pipe and tobacco. you get 2 matches and the same size tamper. longest smoking time wins. Last one I was in I went for 49 min. the winner was close to 3 hours.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I saw a video on YouTube where it was fastest to smoke the whole bowl. Everyone got same pipe and a match and on "go" they were puffin' like mad-dawgs! Winner was 1st to smoke it clean to the bottom without blowing the tobacco out of the pipe.

·
Young Puffer Fish
726 Posts
I saw a video on YouTube where it was fastest to smoke the whole bowl. Everyone got same pipe and a match and on "go" they were puffin' like mad-dawgs! Winner was 1st to smoke it clean to the bottom without blowing the tobacco out of the pipe.
Thats so funny. Here is the video I think your talking about. The amount of smoke that develops is hilarious.

·
Removed per request
1,390 Posts
I bet that kept the spectators on the edge of their seats...eh? lol!
I was wondering if the kids in the audience have a smoker that they root for at each competition.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I saw something like this in that "Jeremy Clarkson meets the neighbours" tv series. Hilarious :D.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.