Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 444 Posts

· {I need a fix}
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would love to see other member's rides...
Post 'em up!
PLEASE, Pics of YOUR bikes only! (Or your past scoots)
Show 'em off!

· Enthusiastic Misfit
286 Posts
I don't have any pictures small enough to load into an album, and I can't post links.
So, you'll just have to imagine yourself drooling over my XL1200N Sportster (I hate the name Nightster). :D :dance:

· Registered
1,456 Posts
Here is a pic........do not yell at me about motorcycle abuse........the house had a pool and no garage:kev:

My first Valkyrie in better days

And its last day

· Registered
8 Posts
Hi guys, I'm new here and while I expected plenty of cigar topics I didn't expect cars and motorcycles (another hobby of mine)! I think this is going to be one of my favorite web time killer sites! :smoke2:

Here's a pic of my 2010 Triumph Thunderbird (1600cc) twin parallel engine:

· Registered
730 Posts
Hi guys, I'm new here and while I expected plenty of cigar topics I didn't expect cars and motorcycles (another hobby of mine)! I think this is going to be one of my favorite web time killer sites! :smoke2:

Here's a pic of my 2010 Triumph Thunderbird (1600cc) twin parallel engine:

Very nice!

· Registered
448 Posts
Here are my current scoots.

I am still having a hard time with pictures and this forum. I am used to just being able to post pics. I did these via photobucket and they show up as attched thumbnails while I noticed that Hypervista's and others show up as full pics. What gives?

Attachments

· Registered
1,456 Posts
Nice backyard though!

Is that you on the ground?
No that was my passenger...she was fine, and I had a broken thumb that needed surgery and a hairline fracture of my ankle.
The policeman investigating the accident said that he had never seen a bike do that much damage where no one was killed. We hit the mini van hard enough that it gave the passenger whiplash.
The cop said that he meant no disrespect but there was a lot of comments concerning my bike and it license plate in context with the events of the afternoon.....here it is

One more pic of the accident

· {I need a fix}
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
No that was my passenger...she was fine, and I had a broken thumb that needed surgery and a hairline fracture of my ankle.
The policeman investigating the accident said that he had never seen a bike do that much damage where no one was killed. We hit the mini van hard enough that it gave the passenger whiplash.
Always glad to hear that everyone was ok!
Bikes are replaceable!

· Registered
2,026 Posts
its a pic of my 83 GPZ750 that I'm turning into a streefighter...after building custom harleys and jap choppers I'm getting into the streetfighter building

Attachments

1 - 20 of 444 Posts