Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Yup....pretty cool every time I see them.
I think it was posted somewhere around here a few months ago.

Thanks for bringing it back up for those who may have missed it!! :)

·
"Herf King"
4,026 Posts
His name is Andrew, you can find him on CF as " Moki".

If you look about halfway down the page on the right, I traded him the Opus called the " Unnamed".

Top notch guy and an awesome trader.

·
"Herf King"
4,026 Posts
mmblz said:
Yeah I always loved those pictures.
Can't help wondering who the guy is / how he got all those pictures...
They are all part of his collection.

Follow the link at the bottom of the page to read some of his really funny stories about life in general.

·
toe
4,901 Posts
stogieman said:
They are all part of his collection.

Follow the link at the bottom of the page to read some of his really funny stories about life in general.
cool - didn't realize he was president of Ambrosia Software.
Snapz Pro is pretty awesome. Would have mentioned it in altbier's question from last night, except that he said he had a pc....

·
Still Smitty's biotch!
3,335 Posts
stogieman said:

If you look about halfway down the page on the right, I traded him the Opus called the " Unnamed".

He also posts here as Moki! :D (just not very often). He is also on Csnobs, cpass, LTS, HP, and the whole plethora of cigar sites. Andrew is a nice BOTL to get to know.

-Matt-

·
-
11,412 Posts
stogieman said:

he also posts here as well...

he's sent me a handful of opusX and a couple of padron 64s and 26s.

read his story about chewing "beetlenut" or something like that in asia.

also, if you're thinking about lazer vision correction, he wrote about going through the proceedure as well.

·
Registered
952 Posts
What an incredible collection of cigars. Wonder what the street price would be on that collection? As a newbie can someone tell me if you could actually smoke one of those footballs?

:u

·
Registered
114 Posts
Yeah, Andrew's a stand up guy. And he write Mac software to boot. Can't be all bad!

There's a story on his site about smoking a PI Chief - the 18 (yes, that's 18 inches) x 72 ring. I think it's 72...it's definitely larger than an inch around. That took him 4 1/2 hours! I don't think I'd be doing well after that.

He's got quite the selection. He was the first to post pix of the Edition de Silvio cigars packaged in the treasure chest. Those pictures are on the site, too.

Really cool stuff to read and see.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
When I originally posted this I didnt see the link to the other pics or stories. Ive now spent three hours looking at his pics and reading his stories. Im sitting here in my office shaking Im laughing so hard and dying for a coffee and smoke while I read these.

He seems like one hell of a guy to hang out with...never a dull moment.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Did you find the hidden stories about his affair with the 90 year old broad, who weighs 358 pounds?? It's a real hoot!!! :SM

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.