Cigar Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Cuban Cigar Tester
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today Monster had a deal I could not pass, 5 for $20 on torp size, plus free shipping! I know they got high 92 marks from CA in 2009 in this size and in maddy. I know a lot of people I read disapproved and thought the rating were bought. I love his 1990 vintage toro or robusto sticks, how do these compare? I have a toro Decade cooking in the humi and others as well, like 1992 robusto, Sun Grown robusto, Edge Corojo. I had edge lite and edge maddy and hated them both. How is this and is Corojo OWR better?

· Smoked Walleye
1,093 Posts
I think you will like the OWR based on some of your comments. I like most RP cigars, but I found the Edge lite too mild for my tastes, and the Corojo was kind of bland. I like the 1992, but it is quite different from the OWR. It starts off smooth and kind of mild, nutty leather without much spice. It builds in strength as you smoke more. The OWR has a unique flavor profile that I don't find in other cigars. I don't know if they deserve the high rating on CA, but they are very good cigars in my book.

· Cuban Cigar Tester
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think you will like the OWR based on some of your comments. I like most RP cigars, but I found the Edge lite too mild for my tastes, and the Corojo was kind of bland. I like the 1992, but it is quite different from the OWR. It starts off smooth and kind of mild, nutty leather without much spice. It builds in strength as you smoke more. The OWR has a unique flavor profile that I don't find in other cigars. I don't know if they deserve the high rating on CA, but they are very good cigars in my book.
thanks, will see!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.