Cigar Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Enjoying life...
5,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone read the current issue of Cigar Magazine? There is an article about 10 petite coronas in it. There is a absence in my humidor of 30-60 minute smokes. I think this cigar size is just what I need to incorporate into my repertoire.

Some of the cigars evaluated are TTT Trinidad #444, Fonseca 2-2 Natural, Montecristo Platinum Petite #2 Torpedo, ERDM Petit Lonsdale, LGC Cubana Minutos, Maria Guerrero #444. A few of them I would love to try but are $100 and over for a box. Quite steep for such a small cigar I think.

Anyway, I'm interested in the Montecristo and ERDM. Any of you gorillas try these? I'm going to order a tin of 4 of the Montecristo from JR for $13. If anyone is interested it dong a split on a box of ERDM Petit Lonsdales let me know.

·
Enjoying life...
5,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its interesting to note that many of petite coronas are only offered in 4-5 count packages. Kind of weird I think. I'm surprised they aren't offered in larger count sizes because they are smaller and you would smoke more.

I'm going to go with the Montecristo Platinum Petite #2.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.