Cigar Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Little Billy and Little Mary are playing by a fence at Lunchtime, Billy says I gotta go pee, Mary says okay. Not being at the age of knowing any better Billy pulls it out and starts to pee, Mary says what is that thing in your hand called? Biilly says I don't know what it is called, I will ask my Daddy what it is called and I will tell you tomorrow. Billy finds his Dad in the Living room and says Dad what is that thing I go pee with called? His Dad a little bit startled says Billy it is called a "*****". Billy says "whee" now I know what it is called!! Dad says Billy lets go into the Study, Dad pulls down his pants to show Billy his *****, he says "Son this is a ***** and if I may say so it is a Perfect *****", Billy says thanks Dad now I really kow what it is called!! The next day Mary says did you find out what is called? Billy says yah it is called a "*****", and if mine was 2" shorter it would be a "Perfect *****!!" :D

MadMac

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Doing good, had a complete computer meltdown so, so lost all my info includig web addies. Got back up and running did a search and here I am!!

MadMac

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.