Cigar Forums banner

Perdomo vs. AJ Fernandez

1149 Views 7 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  ELLASU
I'm a big fan of Nicaraguan tobacco and have only recently tried a Perdomo Lot 23. I've never tried an AJ Fernandez cigar, but am thinking of getting a sampler of either.

If you have tried either, please tell me what you thought about the quality and what you tried. If you have tried both, I'd love to know how you would compare the two, and what your preference is.
Reactions: 1
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Both are generally high quality.
@zcziggy emokes a lot of AJ he may know
Can't go wrong with the San Lotano line, New World, New World Cameroon, Ramón Allones, Puro Authentico and Rosa de Guadalupe. Also the Southern Draw line (not under his label but made in his factory).
Reactions: 5
Can't go wrong with the San Lotano line, New World, New World Cameroon, Ramón Allones, Puro Authentico and Rosa de Guadalupe. Also the Southern Draw line (not under his label but made in his factory).
I used to hit the San Lotano ovals pretty hard back in the day. Definitely a good stick.
Reactions: 3
I'm a big fan of Nicaraguan tobacco and have only recently tried a Perdomo Lot 23. I've never tried an AJ Fernandez cigar, but am thinking of getting a sampler of either.

If you have tried either, please tell me what you thought about the quality and what you tried. If you have tried both, I'd love to know how you would compare the two, and what your preference is.
I started smoking cigars with the AJ New World Oscuro. These are still among my favorites. I do enjoy the Perdomo Champagne once in a while but full body smokes are in my wheel house.
Love them both but New World connecticut is my go to for mild to med
Late to the party, but I am a fan of both. I have always loved anything by AJF but would not chose one over the other. It is all about a mood thing with me, as I smoke a lot of different brands. I am a strength whore so I love anything with bite, whether it is my cigars, coffee, beer, whiskey, and even my wife. I guess being a Cajun I have a heavy pallete so take that for what it's worth. Like most said they are both quality and you really can enjoy both.
Reactions: 2
1 - 8 of 8 Posts