Cigar Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It was Saturday July 3rd. It was a warm but breazy night in the burgh. All was well. I have been having some family trouble and we just recieved some great news. So to Celebrate I broke out a Perdomo Estate Selection.

It was a 6.5 x 55 torpedo. It was slightly box pressed and very well constructed.

I keep trying Perdomo Cigars because I want to believe that they are a good cigar. After having terrible luck with the old Box pressed La Tradicion series Perdomo Reserve. They were poorly constructed and just not that good.

I then tried the new version of the La Tradicion Predom Reserve in the Cameroon Wrapper and the Cuban Cafe Wrapper. I have a maduro sitting in my humidor right now. These cigars are truely good cigars. I enjoyed everyone that that I had smoked.

Now was the time to try the Estate Selection. I pulled out my trusty Colibri V-Cutter for this torpedo. I usually don't use a V-Cutter on torpedo's but I decided to try something different. This cigar had a wonderful prelight draw very easy but not like there was nothing there. I slowly lit this cigar and the flavor was wonderful. The draw was just right. The flavoe was smooth and creamy with a leathery note. About half way down the cigar changed character a little. It gave me a hint of cinamon and then even further down I got a distinct flavor of peanuts. I didn't beleive how good and multi dimensional this cigar was. It ws truely the cigar of a master roller. At $11.00 it was a bargan. It left be buzzing a little after it was over. I finally nubbed it with about a 1/2 inch left.

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
Re: Perdomo Estate Selection

You lucky so & so.
That's a great smoke!!!!!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.