Cigar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pepin Blue is one of my favorite cigars and the corona gorda is one of my favorite sizes, so of course these intrigue me. Unfortunately, aside from cigar bid, I haven't seen these anywhere, online or in any shops. There is minimal information that comes up when I search on the web. Anybody know any places that sell these or just have any general information about them?
Thanks!

· Registered
1,806 Posts
Pepin Blue is one of my favorite cigars and the corona gorda is one of my favorite sizes, so of course these intrigue me. Unfortunately, aside from cigar bid, I haven't seen these anywhere, online or in any shops. There is minimal information that comes up when I search on the web. Anybody know any places that sell these or just have any general information about them?
Thanks!
Cigars International and Cigar.com have them. They have boxes of 50 for $305.95 ($6.12 per), CI has 5 packs for $32.00 ($6.40 per), and Cigar.com has singles for $6.75.

Here are the links:
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/prodDisp.asp?item=CS-JXA&cat=3
http://www.cigar.com/cigars/viewcigar.asp?brand=462

· Can walk again.
9,093 Posts
They are one of four new sizes.

Demitase (petite corona) (4.5" x 32)
Exquisitos (corona gorda) (5.6" x 46)
Preferidos (preferido) (5.1" x 42)
Fundadore (lancero) (7.5' x 38)

They are very new and not widely distributed, yet. But I also wonder about CI exclusivity. I asked the owner of my b&m to see if she can order me a box of Preferidos. I'll know for sure in a few days.

I noticed CI doesn't offer the Fundadore. hmmm

· Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just got a 5-pack of these guys from cbid. They have the new design on the labels, the first DPG blue I have gotten with the new label design. I plan to try one in a couple of weeks (if I can wait). Do you think these would be really good after 6 months or a year?

· Registered
672 Posts
Small ring guage Pepin blues sound very very interesting.

If the petite Tat browns or the Havana VI Angeles are any indication we are in for a real treat.

They are very new and not widely distributed, yet.

· Irukandji Boxed Jellyfish
2,710 Posts

They are very new and not widely distributed, yet. But I also wonder about CI exclusivity. I asked the owner of my b&m to see if she can order me a box of Preferidos. I'll know for sure in a few days.

I noticed CI doesn't offer the Fundadore. hmmm
Was just browsing over at Holt's and they have all four of the new sizes, so these are not a CI exclusive.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.