Cigar Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
LasciviousXXX wrote:
I can't believe it. It just reaffirms my theory that people are inhumane morons.
Hey LasciviousXXX, lately these incidents are becoming a more common thing also reffirms that perple are also desensitized to all this violence. :c

·
Funky Monkey
1,067 Posts
Yeah, i live in mexico (where the article is from) and over here that kind of thing is So common. in my city Mexicali crime is strong and murders and assasinations occur, but is not even compared to the number that occur on bigger cities like tijuana or Mexico D.F. :c :c Man how i hate those f**kers

·
Banned
6,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You know the more I learn about the brutality of people the more I feel like distancing myself from everyone. Even though I believe that most people are generally good decent people its the minority that I deal with everyday. And somehow it seems to cast a shadow over the whole of humanity. The dregs of society are always the ones that make the news.

BAH!!! :mad:

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
I'm not defending the mob, but if I may play devil's advocate for a moment here.....there are some corrupt police all over the world, not only Mexico, so when the cops identified themselves to the angry mob, it might not have cut much ice with them in their state of frenzied rage. There might have already been conjecture (that could be based in fact) that police might be involved in the kidnappings.
I remind you.....I'm not saying this is gospel, just a new slant on sad picture.

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
I am not saying there are a lot of corrupt police either. When you are dealing with human beings in any organization.....you're gonna have some bad apples everywhere you go.
For example......governments, churches, religious sects, military organizations, salesforces, etc.
In other words, everywhere you have people. Hell, it was the obvious reason why communism could never work. It is the reason why monarchy is a flawed system. It is the reason why democracy has it's problems.
Someday, when God says time's up. We'll have the perfect world.......after the smoke clears.

·
Banned
6,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I agree Kansas, there are bad people everywhere you go. Working in Law Enforcement I understand that there are some cops out there that are bad people. I think that's what pisses me off the most, that no matter who you are or what you do you will run into people who are scum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.