Cigar Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Could we set up an ongoing magic word contest. Have a prize, like $100 or something, where when a gorilla posts the magic word of the month it activates an alarm.....I don't know, fireworks? It wouldn't have to be money....maybe credits, or cigars, who knows.

I got this idea from the old Groucho Marx game show where he used to say, "Say the magic word & a duck will come down & you win $50."

Whadayathink?

·
Registered
806 Posts
kansashat said:
I got this idea from the old Groucho Marx game show where he used to say, "Say the magic word & a duck will come down & you win $50."
Sounds like fun!! But don't ya think your kinda show your age on this one? :r

ps...I remember it too!! :)

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
What are you old men babbling about?!?

:r

J/K - Sounds like a good idea. Club Stogie credits is a good idea, or maybe pds can get a list of volunteer bombers to send smokes to the lucky person...

·
Banned
6,267 Posts
Sounds like an awesome idea. Kinda weird but definitely cool. However I think if we went forward with this idea we would start getting random posts with strange words in them because of people guessing the word............ let me be the first to randomly start shouting nonsensical words............

MUSTARD SEED!!!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
KH I love the idea... canwe huh huh? Canwe???
Pleeeeeeeease :D :D :D
We'll be good we promise!!!

·
Registered
681 Posts
Sounds Great, but I think the winner should receive a 5pk of moose missile's and a pint of MD 20/20 courtesy of Uniputt. :D

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't know if it is even doable. Is there a way to set up a program to watch for the posting of a word? It would have to be spelled correctly of course. There would have to be some guidelines.....but it might work.

It might just cause some of us to expand our horizons, in our vocabularies. It could even be progressive.....with the prize or pot rolling into the next month if nobody uses the magic word in a month's time.

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Looks like Paul has his hands full at the moment. Maybe we ought to put this one on the back burner for awhile.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
LastClick said:
Sounds Great, but I think the winner should receive a 5pk of moose missile's and a pint of MD 20/20 courtesy of Uniputt. :D
Yeah.....what he said!!!

I can part with the moose missles....I'll gladly ship them out before they contaminate the rest of my stock!!!....but you'll have to pry the high quality vino from my cold dead hands!!! :al :r (Just kidding.....!)

Man, I haven't thought about MD 20/20 since I was a about 18!! :al But even that crap wouldn't clean up the carnage that remains after a Moose Missile!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.