Cigar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy...I'm new to the jungle and not sure which Forum to post this in, so I posted it in two....

Does anyone know of any on-line cigar retailers that accept Pay Pal for payment? I have a few extra bucks in my account and thought I could stock up my new humidor with some new sticks. Any help is greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
882 Posts

·
Registered
7,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MM2(SW)S said:
My wife tells me that all the time. :D

So what brand of smokes are you looking to buy?
Just ordered a 100 stick humidor, so thinking of stocking with some everyday types....maybe some Sancho Panza Double Maduros, maybe some CAO MX2s, and some other good Maduro types....got any suggestions along those lines?

·
Registered
882 Posts
The Sancho Panza Double Maduros,and CAO MX2s are a good choices. I also like CAO Brazillias, and a ton of others. I suggest sample and buy as many 5 packs as you can that way you will always have a smoke for what ever kind of mood you are in.

·
Registered
7,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MM2(SW)S said:
The Sancho Panza Double Maduros,and CAO MX2s are a good choices. I also like CAO Brazillias, and a ton of others. I suggest sample and buy as many 5 packs as you can that way you will always have a smoke for what ever kind of mood you are in.
Sounds like a good plan....ever try any of the Roly Maduros? Looks like a real bargain if they smoke anything like the Indian.

Thanks for the help!~

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.