Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
3,774 Posts
They certainly seemed to be stocked well. I stopped in back in early Nov and there seemed to be a lot of empty space on the shelves. Glad to see them back up to normal.

· Registered
395 Posts
Haha Chad as weird as this sounds, I live 15 min from Party Source and I have never been to their Humi :/

Jungle Jim's has quite a selection in Fairfeild, and Tinderbox in Tri County does as well, but this looks like it tops the cake. Looks like I might be taking a trip down real soon!

· Registered
1,303 Posts
Now swingerofbirches has something to live up to.
:boink: :hmm:

Prices are surprisingly pretty decent as well. The guy that works there is the MAN too!
Awesome prices ... i've never seen better in an actual B&M.
You talking about the Humidor Manager, Micah?
Actually, all the guys in the humi are awesome! Very knowledgeable and very friendly! :)

Haha Chad as weird as this sounds, I live 15 min from Party Source and I have never been to their Humi :/
Unacceptable!!! lol
They're having their annual year end Fuente event on 12/14 ... you should stop by then! A 3 stick Fuente sampler for $10, great prices on Fuente stuff and a few hard-to-find sticks that they're saving for the event. :)

· Assfaut Junkie
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Jungle Jim's has quite a selection in Fairfeild, and Tinderbox in Tri County does as well, but this looks like it tops the cake. Looks like I might be taking a trip down real soon!
That's crazy!!!!

I haven't been to JJ since I really got into smokes, but have seen it and it is pretty good. I won't mess w/ Tinderbox at Tri-County because they're all a bunch of douche bags there. PS is where its at around here for sure...great prices, nice people, and they know what the hell they're talking about.

When you want to go, feel free to PM me and I'll try to meet you there. I'm REALLY thinking about getting a few GoF for New Years!

· Registered
1,303 Posts
Believe me... if it wasn't -4 in your parts of the world I would be up there for the Fuente party...

Anyone see Ian at the Oliva event last night?
Tell me about it ... :smow:

There will be a few "special" Fuente sticks available at the 12/14 event ... some of which I know about and some of which I don't. :)
Looking forward to seeing what kind of deals they're going to have and what the event's sampler line-up is going to consist of!

I'm REALLY thinking about getting a few GoF for New Years!
For half the price you could get some Litto Gomez Small Batch 3's ... my personal cigar of the year at this point! Just have to ask Micah to grab a few from the back. :D
Or if you're going to go the Fuente route then maybe consider some Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversarios. :)

*sits back and waits for Charlie to make accusations of LG fan-boi-ism* :couch2: :D

· Registered
395 Posts
:boink: :hmm:

Awesome prices ... i've never seen better in an actual B&M.
You talking about the Humidor Manager, Micah?
Actually, all the guys in the humi are awesome! Very knowledgeable and very friendly! :)

Unacceptable!!! lol
They're having their annual year end Fuente event on 12/14 ... you should stop by then! A 3 stick Fuente sampler for $10, great prices on Fuente stuff and a few hard-to-find sticks that they're saving for the event. :)
Definatly sounds like something I would want to go to! Only problem is my work schedule; I am usually stuck out in work until 7 PM out in Montegomery, and I don't know the time of the event so I don't knopw if I'd make it or not.

That's crazy!!!!

I haven't been to JJ since I really got into smokes, but have seen it and it is pretty good. I won't mess w/ Tinderbox at Tri-County because they're all a bunch of douche bags there. PS is where its at around here for sure...great prices, nice people, and they know what the hell they're talking about.

When you want to go, feel free to PM me and I'll try to meet you there. I'm REALLY thinking about getting a few GoF for New Years!
Do they still have the GoF in stock? If so how many sticks were left? I have been anxious to try a rare/higher grade/premium what ever the heck you want to call it cigar, and that might help me make my decision haha (plus A Fuente never dissapoints me).

I'll be sure to hit you up when I head down, it's only a 15 min drive for me to get dopwn there, so that's not bad at all.

· Registered
1,303 Posts
Do they still have the GoF in stock? If so how many sticks were left? I have been anxious to try a rare/higher grade/premium what ever the heck you want to call it cigar, and that might help me make my decision haha (plus A Fuente never dissapoints me).
You looking for a particular vitola or blend (Carlito or Carlos)? I talked to Micah last night and he said that he has plenty of GoF left but that the numbers all depend on the vitola, the year, the blend, etc ...

Where and what time is the Fuente event?
Party Source tastings are hosted at The Beer Cellar in Newport and the events run from 5-8pm.

· Registered
395 Posts
You looking for a particular vitola or blend (Carlito or Carlos)? I talked to Micah last night and he said that he has plenty of GoF left but that the numbers all depend on the vitola, the year, the blend, etc ...

Party Source tastings are hosted at The Beer Cellar in Newport and the events run from 5-8pm.
In all honesty I haven't tried the more expensive/rare Fuente sticks, so I think I'm going to take my frist dive, haha anything you'd recommend?

· Registered
1,303 Posts
LGDSB3s, Perfecxion Xs (?), Fuente Fuente, ESG 23s, VSG Wizards & MFs ... now that's a haul that any cigar lover would be proud to have! Nicely done!

Couldn't agree more ... Mike is a really nice guy! Always very helpful! Never once been disappointed by the PS staff!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.