Cigar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
RICigar said:
Hey fellow Gorillas. I just won some Partagas Spanish Rosados San Augustin's on Cigarbid.com, and was wondering if anyone has had these yet. Good, bad?
First, welcome to Club Stogie. Your post however should be in the world cigar lounge. We only talk about Cubans in the Habanos lounge. :)

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
I think they are one of the better "new" lines of cigars. Pleasantly mellow, without a lot of what I call "palate attack"

·
Registered
949 Posts
I enjoy the Partagas Spanish Rosado's a lot. It was one of my first really favorite cigars. Now I always keep some in my Humidor.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
I got one of these at my local shop and liked it a lot so I picked up a fiver of these recently on cigarbid. I think I got the San Augustin(?) Anyway, it's Robustoish in size.

I've been smoking these while trying to wean myself off of some other cigars I've taken a fancy to lately. While not completely successful in my attempts, I have to say that these are quite good. I've had the regular domestic Partagas line and the Partagas Black, but these are by far my favorite. There's a predominant flavor there that seems woodsy to me that I like a lot. I don't know if that's the best description of their taste, but I would recommend these.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Fredster said:
First, welcome to Club Stogie. Your post however should be in the world cigar lounge. We only talk about Cubans in the Habanos lounge. :)
Fredster I think you were browsing the wrong lounge. This is the world cigar lounge. :D D Generate please forgive my fellow gorilla, it seems that a big cloud of smoke from his habano got in between his computer monitor and his eyes at the time of his post. :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.