Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Mr. 305
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
would anyone be interested in a Partagas shorts split? i had this cigar the other day and it was AWESOME! short and sweet. i think they come in bundles of 50, glovepuppy was telling me. id also be interested in a robusto or piramide cuban split, if anyone would like to go this route.

also would anyone still be interested in a Padron 1926 or 1964 split?

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
MiamiE said:
would anyone be interested in a Partagas shorts split? i had this cigar the other day and it was AWESOME! short and sweet. i think they come in bundles of 50, glovepuppy was telling me. id also be interested in a robusto or piramide cuban split, if anyone would like to go this route.

also would anyone still be interested in a Padron 1926 or 1964 split?
well they don't come in bundles per say. At least not like the picture I get when I read the word bundles. They come to you in a SLB (Slide Lid Box)wrapped in a yellow ribbon that say Partagas Shorts on it. Man, what a site :D

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
Da Klugs said:
You can get them in pretty little dress boxes of 25 as well. No ribbon.
AHHHHHH look how cute the DB looks LOL :D

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
MiamiE said:
thats what i meant. for some reason i was picturing a group of 50 wrapped in a band
They are wrapped in a bundle, with a ribbon. Then they are placed in a box. Check out this pic posted by Pinoyman'

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Take note on that plastic seal, meaning you bought it from Cuba!
If you got it from one of the cigar shop outside Cuba like LCDH, It doesn't come with that seal. Mmmmmm! Let's smoke those little Frankies! :D

Salud to you FloydP!

·
Mr. 305
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
id actually need an elder member who has the 'means' to thse cubans. i have no clue who or where to 'get' them from. someone should step up if they would be so kind and help us get this done :)

pinoyman thats exactly what i was thinking when i said 'bundle' 50 sticks that could be divided between 5-10 people.

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
MiamiE said:
id actually need an elder member who has the 'means' to thse cubans. i have no clue who or where to 'get' them from. someone should step up if they would be so kind and help us get this done :)

pinoyman thats exactly what i was thinking when i said 'bundle' 50 sticks that could be divided between 5-10 people.
Cuban Cigars are illegal to bring in to United States!

Check Cookieboy364s Signature...

SHhhhhhhh!!!

Salud!

·
Mr. 305
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
im not going to get into the 'cubans are illegal topic' again. everyone knows its illegal, my post meant that we should wait for an EM to start another split as they usually come around and do every so often. :D

on another note does anyone know the RG and length of those shorts?

·
An ass, not a fish
4,476 Posts
If you look around here and at cigar weekly, you'll see advertisements for a bunch of different companies. Some sell summer sausage .... some don't.

CW even has a "retailer review" section. I wonder whats up with that?

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.