Cigar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,978 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didnt know this but for the festival of habanos the d4 will be presented in reserva form. Meaning the tobacco will be aged 3 years. Partagas is featured for the festival as it is its 160th anni. wonder what the price will be on this ??

SOunds like there will be other reservas as well,comming out in the future.

Also, Habanos is comming out with Gran reserva's tobacco aged 5 years (as far as we know) this is in its design stage, you may see it late 2005

Just read this in cigar magazine.

joe

·
Registered
672 Posts
Good news... Bad news for the wallet perhaps...

And one more thing...:

"Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear Partagas,
Happy birthday to you!!"

:)

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
It's a shame that they have to add a fancy band and jack up the price... in order to start producing smokes at a smokable age. Hopefully these won't be priced like the Cohibas.

·
Registered
921 Posts
Brandon said:
It's a shame that they have to add a fancy band and jack up the price... in order to start producing smokes at a smokable age. Hopefully these won't be priced like the Cohibas.
Ain't that the truth. I am no longer hopping on the "get the new cigar line as soon as they come out" train. More times than not they have been a dissapointment.
No offense Bruce. I am however interested in how they taste, especially since they are Partagas.
Let us know ...

·
MoTheMentor
3,075 Posts
mr.c said:
I didnt know this but for the festival of habanos the d4 will be presented in reserva form. Meaning the tobacco will be aged 3 years. Partagas is featured for the festival as it is its 160th anni. wonder what the price will be on this ??

SOunds like there will be other reservas as well,comming out in the future.

Also, Habanos is comming out with Gran reserva's tobacco aged 5 years (as far as we know) this is in its design stage, you may see it late 2005

Just read this in cigar magazine.

joe
Man, I'm glad Habanos finally decided to get with it & start releasing some stuff with age already built in.

The BEST NC cigar I ever smokes (& I still have a few hangin' in my humidor) was a house brand called Alto Nicaragua. The double coronas I have are 100% Jalapa Nicaraguan tobacco filler that had 5 years of age on it prior to being rolled in the cigar. The ageing sure brought out some nice qualities. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts