Cigar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow! I have been looking forward to smoke this for a long time. And finally I got the chance to smoke it. Its a Corona Gorda. Boxcode DIC 01 (which I realised after Ive order it that I had read a review that claims that the first realse of Partagas Serie D no 3 was better than the later ones). I liked the size but I think that the Robusto is my favourite. Actually Ive smoked 2. So I comment the one I smoked yesterday (they were pretty much similar). It started out like a bad Padron 1926 Maduro which isnt that bad really (The first 1/3). The 2/3: The flavours was now good, excellent, outstanding. It had some great chocolate, coffe even black-cherry flavours (A Padron 1926 and Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure no2 in the same cigar!). Now it was among the best cigars ive ever smoked. 3/3 (the end): The flavours became not so good as before but still quite good... And the worst part it went out and although I tried to fire it up again it was still out, so I tossed it. But it wasnt reallly much left of it. I use to smoke all the way down.

Now, the 2/3-part was so good so I was planning to get a box but the end and the first part makes the decision a bit more difficult. Well see! :)

3.9-5.0 out of 5.0

·
Registered
681 Posts
Re: Partagas Serie D no 3 Edicion Limitada

Good review...have you tried the PSD #4? I have not tried the #3 or 4's yet, but I will soon.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts

LastClick said:
I have not tried the #3 or 4's yet, but I will soon.
You may just see a #4 with your name on it in the upcoming box pass (BPWNN).

·
Registered
756 Posts

i think this may be my favorite party out right now. been through one box already and into the second. very very sweet flavors in this one.
jimmy
:tpd:

·
Registered
585 Posts

jimmy said:
i think this may be my favorite party out right now. been through one box already and into the second. very very sweet flavors in this one.
jimmy
:tpd:
my favorite EL aside from the RyJ Robusto EL and Cohiba DC

really developing nicely, each one is just getting better and better.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

DaveC said:
my favorite EL aside from the RyJ Robusto EL and Cohiba DC

really developing nicely, each one is just getting better and better.
Havent tried the Cohiba DC. Not sure if Im going to try it either. Sublimes? Maybe I going to try them. But I like to think like this: for a box of Sublimes you can get 3boxes of other goodies, maybe even 4 boxes...

RyJ Robustos EL? I choosed between them and RyJ Exhibicion no 4. I choosed RyJ Exhibicion no. 4. I regeret that now I can tell you...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.