Cigar Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone here tried the Partagas Ser D #4 or any form the the San Cristobal line? I have not bought any yet and would like some opinions, if ya don't mind. :D

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I searched the reviews before my post and nothing came up. I'll check again after checking your links, thanks.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm blind, about 6 posts under this there is a partagas review....It's offical, Im a dumb ass :mad:

·
Registered
21,743 Posts
LastClick said:
I'm blind, about 6 posts under this there is a partagas review....It's offical, Im a dumb ass :mad:
No worries man.

I love the SCdH El Principe. hat and I split a box of these....he seems to like them....and the guy under him seems farmiliar too :D

SCdH El Principe on Top 25

Some people really like the PSD4's when young. They are tasty but do go through a long sick period.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the links, I liked the cigar-review.org reviews as well as Top 25...good stuff :w

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
They are both great sticks. The La Punta (SCdH) is a nice Campana. Although I prefer a BBF over it, it is still a great cigar. But the El Principe is my fav in the SCdH line.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.