Cigar Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Pickin a Winner!
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So much for the disco list!! I smoked my second from this box last night and it was absolutely what I needed after a crapola day at work. Somewhat mild for a Partagas, but you can still taste the pedigree. This one served up creamy mouthfuls of smoke that were rich and nutty, almost buttery at times and lots of earth and pepper. The burn was very good and I got as close to nubbing it as I have on almost any other stick. Usually 1.5 inches is my usual last puff length. This was a dark butterscotch colored wrapper, and a good solid box press. It was light in the hand, drew like a dream and never really got harsh. It was very twangy near the end, almost a mineral twang with just enough Cuban twang to make it delicious. These are available now in a very recent batch, and for the price, I highly reccommend them. I like any kind of shaped cigar and these are the biggest, cheaper perfecto you can find. 2 thumbs up my own ... for not getting 4 boxes. On a scale of 1-100 without divvying up specific weights for specific qualities, I would say 92.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.