Cigar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so has anyone tried any of these? Are they that much better than normal line Partagas? And yes, they do have a cameroon wrapper i found out after a little lookin, but just curious if this is worth dropping 13 dollars for. Thanks in advance..... :ms

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
I have't tried them, no.

Dang, I thought they had a Honduran Virgin Sun Grown wrapper.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Hven't had the Limited Reserve in years. I know that the last time I did have one, it was great and definitely a big difference from the regular line. Couldn't tell you about it now.

Grinch OUT!!!

·
Registered
579 Posts
I used to love them. They are definitely a cut above the regular Partagas line. If you like mild-medium bodied cigars and are a Partagas fan, you probably won't be dissapointed. And $13 , believe it or not, is not all that bad a price for those smokes.

PaulHag said:
Ok so has anyone tried any of these? Are they that much better than normal line Partagas? And yes, they do have a cameroon wrapper i found out after a little lookin, but just curious if this is worth dropping 13 dollars for. Thanks in advance..... :ms

·
Registered
195 Posts
It is a good cigar but I am not sure it is worth the price. Just buy a couple of sticks of the regular line and set them aside for like 5 years and presto! Partagas Limited Reserves or set them aside for 20+ and whammo, Partagas 150's. ;)

·
Registered
949 Posts
I like the Partagas Limited Reserve. But they are a little pricy. I would rather have 2 Spanish Rosado's for the same price.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
kamikaiguy said:
I like the Partagas Limited Reserve. But they are a little pricy. I would rather have 2 Spanish Rosado's for the same price.
My thoughts exactly!!! ;)

Of course, I simply LOVE the Spanish Rosado......in the big ring gauge. (I think it's like a 56 or or so...) MMMMMmmmmmm Deeelicious!! (In my best Kosmo Kramer voice....) :w Definitely one of my favorites.

Of course, it could be tht the first time I smoked one it was on the golf course.....and I played amazingly well. Ever since then, each time I smoke one, it just tastes terrific. Beats me......

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.