Cigar Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How come these two are so cheap when the rest of the line are well...regularly priced? Is it cause they are bad?
edit: same thing w/the Parisanos. They are all short smokes but the price is very attractive..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
921 Posts
Nely said:
How come these two are so cheap when the rest of the line are well...regularly priced? Is it cause they are bad?
edit: same thing w/the Parisanos. They are all short smokes but the price is very attractive..
.
I'm no LLg, but...
I believe they are machine made and hand finished.
Short filler is used rather than the long filler of most handmade cigars.
.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,038 Posts
They are machine made cigars as Bruce said. IMO they are harsh and one noted. They also tend to have construction issues. I know some people like them for a quick smoke, but for a couple bucks more you can have a premium hand rolled cigar. Get the Part. shorts instead, a world of difference for not that much more $.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So that the "secret" huh? They are not totally made by hand. I' looking at partyshorts and R&J Coronitas in Cedros. Thanks guys!
 

·
MoTheMentor
Joined
·
3,075 Posts
I once unravelled a Party Short. Every single bunched up leaf in there was long filler, and of good quality to boot. A great little cigar.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,743 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MoTheMan said:
I once unravelled a Party Short. Every single bunched up leaf in there was long filler, and of good quality to boot. A great little cigar.
Mo you could go to hell for doing something like that to such a fine cigar. :hn ;) :D
 

·
MoTheMentor
Joined
·
3,075 Posts
Nely said:
Mo you could go to hell for doing something like that to such a fine cigar. :hn ;) :D
So long as they have cigars, I don't care where I'm going.
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top