Cigar Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This baby hopped out of the package sniped to me by our friend JCL and just screamed, "Smoke me first!!!!".

Obviously I obliged. My lord, what a mouth watering aroma, I have grown to love that dirt / cow manure smell. Nothing says ISOM like cow crap!!

I inspected the cigar and savored its beauty prior to ignition. Nice oily sheen with some veins. I could not wait any longer so she had to burn!

A slightly snug draw but a nice thick curtain of smoke came through.
She held a nice firm grayish ashe all the way through. At first I felt this smoke was a little milder than I expected but as I sat and enjoyed this generous gift, the gears shifted to my delight.

I would still classify this as medium bodied with a tremendous bouquet of flavor present throughout. I enjoyed this cigar tremendously for the 45 minutes or so I smoked it. Thank you very much John. This was a great experience.

I rate this cigar a 92 out of 100

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Great reviews, enjoyed em all. I had a cab of 98 Part. coronas a couple years ago. Wish I still had some. They were awsome, like you said, such a heavy earth and spice flavor. When I think of ISOM's thats the taste/aroma that is classic old school Havanas. The Partagas petit corona is not that impressive. With the Bolivar it's the opposite, the petits are awsome but the corona is so/so.:w

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.