Cigar Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will let you know as soon as I light one of these bad boys up.....right now they are resting............

Attachments

·
Registered
2,696 Posts
I just got a box a couple weeks ago, and have alreadfy tried one. Unbelievably underrated cigar. With time they will be great!

·
In Mojita Mania
614 Posts
As if I don't have enough stuff I already want to order for myself, now you guys are going to have me ordering these too!!!!!!! The slippery slope is way beyond slippery, it's more like a free fall LMAO

Marc

·
-
11,412 Posts
after hearing that i had to head home, i put one in my travel humi and smoked it on the way to STL.

very nice, though could still use some rest time. burned a bit uneven, but that's alright....

very EASY draw...

i'm hoping my dad pulls through this, i want to give him a kick ass cuban cigar some day. i don't know if he had any pre-JFK or not....

·
Registered
58 Posts
Most of the JL#2 I've seen for sale are from '01 and are ready to smoke now. What are the box codes on yours?

·
-
11,412 Posts
yep, mine was pretty spicy, but not as smooth as i read them to be...

my box code is... i'll have to look itu p in an email, as i don't own the box and i'm out of town... i know it's early '03, either april or march.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
IHT the date he gave us was Jul 03. I think we ended up getting a different box....which I believe was a MAR 03. But I could be way wrong.

:pu

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
I don't know.....but I hope it ages well:D

If not:c

:pu

1 - 12 of 12 Posts