Cigar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made the mistake of adding a can lof Lighter Fuel to an order of Cigar Beads from Bargain Humidors. This caused my order to be mailed via Parcel Post instead of Priority mail. So instead of receiving my package on Saturday, I am still waiting for it with no update on the tracking info in over a week. I am in Boston and the package is shipped from Ohio.

Last month I won a golf Headcover in an EBAY auction that was sent Parcel Post and it took three weeks. I did not care since I was not going to use it. But this package I need.

I will not make that mistake again!!! Parcel Post really stinks!!!

· Down with the sickness
3,446 Posts
Bargainhumidors just shipped my lighter and can of fluid Priority Mail. Lighter fuel can be shipped any method except Air.

Did you pick a different shipping method? Bargain defaults on Parcel regardless.

Shawn

· Registered
3,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ShawnP said:
Bargainhumidors just shipped my lighter and can of fluid Priority Mail. Lighter fuel can be shipped any method except Air.

Did you pick a different shipping method? Bargain defaults on Parcel regardless.

Shawn
I selected priority. I will have to give them a call tomorrow.

· Down with the sickness
3,446 Posts
I just double checked my order and yeah it was shipped priority which was 4.55$ for my order.

I'd give em a ring but if it was already shipped I don't know what they will do for you considering the price really isn't that different.

But I know where your coming from considering the wait.

Oh I ordered mine Tuesday and it has shipped and should be here tomorrow or Sat and i'm in Maryland. Hope you get your stuff soon man.

· Registered
3,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My order made it to my post office this morning. Hopefully it will be there when I get home. It is perfect timing since I bought a 48qt Coolerdor to help house the 150+ cigars I just ordered grom Cigar Bid.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.