Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Banned
8,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the incoming purchases keep arriving a paranoid thought came to mind. What if Club Stogie is an elaborate Honeypot set up by the government to crack down on illegal importation of Cuban cigars into the US? What if every PM is recorded then set to the predator program for monitoring and tracing? Ever wonder what happened to those old gorillas who posted then disappeared from the forum? Do they have a special non-smoking lock-up for these BOTL's? Do they put them at guantanimo bay to torture them with the sights of Cuba? Take Brandon, over a 1000 posts then on 6/23/2004 he disappears when his last post is in a thread ridiculing the Customs service. Coincidence? Why the sudden negative reaction from certain gorillas when there was not enough cigar posting. Could this have been corrective action from the 'supervising agents" to put the discussion back on the "Cuban cigar track". The sudden increase in bombings of late? Coincidence, or part of a massive scheme to manipulate us weak addicts of the leaf? Why is our most respected member "The Man"? Coincidence? Our most frequent poster has this scary moniker and does by a TLA (three letter acronym) most frequently used by government agencies (CIA, DHS, FBI, etc). One of our oldest BOTL's is Poker. Could this be someone in authority trying in a subtle way to tell us we are gambling with our very freedom? Oh well it's too late for me the slope has been steep and slippery. Guess I’ll go sedate my qualms with a Boli PC. :)

·
An ass, not a fish
4,476 Posts
Nobody here has real cuban cigars, we all know the "cubans" in the USA are all fake ... people pretend they have them to look "cool".

That doesn't mean that the feds are not actively looking to bust people that have Cuban cigars. If any of you do (I sure don't), I WOULD be careful. Me, I don't care, I put a few of those fake bands on cheap cigars for a laugh...that illegal? Not on your life. Problem with the feds is they have all the money and time in the world to make sure they grind you to a pulp legally.

Reminds me of a Clash song....

"When they kick down your front door
how you gonna come?
with your hands on your head
or on the trigger of your gun?"

Sean"smokin a piranha"GAR

·
Registered
5,033 Posts
The MAN is one sneaky bastard!!! But if he is here, and sending out free ISOMS before he breaks down my door, I hope he PMs me soon. I certainly could use a few extra good smokes to enjoy before being dragged away!!!

·
Registered
904 Posts
Allright my cover is blown.

Those that send me thier Cubans withen 72hrs will be given full pardon for your illegal actions. Remember the new law states you cannot bring in cuban cigars, and now you can no longer smoke them either.

Those that fail to comply will have all thier cuban cigars confiscated and will face charges of up to 3yrs in prison and fines of up to $10,000.00

So send me your cubans immediately to avoid further prosecution.

What can I say, It's a dirty job but someone has to do it. :)

·
Registered
1,327 Posts
And whatever happened to that CustomsUSAgent guy...one post, lotsa replies, then nada. Like he was getting our ISP's perhaps???

Oooh, it makes me wonder.

Scott"Igotnothingtohide...bummer"M

And just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're NOT out to get you!

·
Enjoying life...
4,742 Posts
Nely said:
Jeff what's up with that avatar. Isn't that the other teams flag? You know the rainbow with all the colors? OMG!!!
I know what you're thinking. :r If it was a rainbow flag than yes, I'd be on the other team. However, I'm totally satisfied playing with my wife. :D I was just playing around with Adobe Illustrator.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Nely said:
Jeff what's up with that avatar. Isn't that the other teams flag? You know the rainbow with all the colors? OMG!!!
Exactly now, what's wrong with the "other team" HMMMMM? :bx
Sheesh, isn't there enough intolerance in world as it is.
Just asking -- box mate.

_____
rm

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.