Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a panic level for your cigar collection? Is there a number of boxes under which you will never let your humidor fall below?

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
For me, I panic at 300 cigars. If by some wild chance the Embargo is lifted and a Cuban Boom hits the states, I want to be able to smoke at least one good cigar a week for five years.

·
In Mojita Mania
614 Posts
Lamar said:
For me, I panic at 300 cigars. If by some wild chance the Embargo is lifted and a Cuban Boom hits the states, I want to be able to smoke at least one good cigar a week for five years.
Well I had really never thought about it, but if I use the methodology you have I guess I would panic at about 3,650, as I would like to have at least one good cigar a day for 10 years! LMAO

·
-
11,412 Posts
i haven't thought of this before. my stash is so small, if i were to think about it, i'd panic right now.
i'd love to have a humidor as big as yours, chock full of nice cigars... then i'd probably give it some thought, but, i don't...

·
Enjoying life...
4,742 Posts
I'm trying to keep my humidor stocked with at least a dozen. That way I can let some sit longer if necessary and have a decent variety on hand for different moods.

·
Silverback
2,656 Posts
Since I have a total of 7 cigars I couldnt say but it would probably right when i light that last one.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
TheSmokingHiker said:
I panic when it gets in the negatives.
Very funny. How could you have negatives in cigars. Are you going to order once you get to - 3 cigars. How did -1 taste like? :D Sorry I couldn't resist brother. Love ya!

·
Registered
263 Posts
My panic level is zero. I smoke so much that i can have 3 new boxes in and in no time they are gone. I've always made a mid-year resolution to buy at least a box a month, once my stock was high. But that never worked. It just seems I never had enough time to research and buy something new every month. Now I'm restocking to about 15 boxes and will definately buy at least 1 box every month. But when I'm at zero it sucks to go to the local shop and spend $10.95 on a cigar I know is no more than $4.50 on line. The prices here are very high, granted cost of living is high and the rent for the shop is outrageous...

·
Funky Monkey
1,067 Posts
my panic level is Zero. cant buy by the box, so i make it on singles, and go saving them so i just keep a small amount here but try not to get to zero.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts