Cigar Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have never tried to rate a cigar because I just can't describe a cigar like most people do. I just know that I like or I don't like. But I will try.

Most people rave about the 2000 or the 3000 but I don't recall reading about the Delicias. I have found this cigar to be a very attractive and enjoyable smoke. I don't know if it is the box press or that it is just the size of smoke I enjoy.

Well, of course the apperance is rather rough. No suprise here because that is expected. After the cut, took a pre-light draw and it was perfect(as is every Padron I have had). Although, I have noticed that the Delicia did not have the harsh start like some of the other Padrons. The whole cigar was smooth from start to finish. No, I can't tell you what exactly I taste(leather, Chocolate, 7 year old madagascar vanilla - Haha), it was just creamy and smooth.

These have become a regular smoke for me and I plan on purchasing a box in the near future.

Highly Recommended.

·
Skeeter's Confidant
7,197 Posts
Re: Padron Delicias - Natural

I've never met a Padron I didn't like.. The fact that you like it is enough. I gather that all aspects of the stick was good to very good. Doesn't have to be a long winded review to be a good review. Thanks for sharing your experience...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.