Cigar Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
howdy all,newcomer back on line after a move to Austin. Found a terrific smoke shop, Heroes and Legacies, good knowledgeable staff and excellent humidor; also found a great bargain shop in a XXX book and video store with a fine walk in humidor that is getting out of the tobacco business and all their cigars are 40% off.... some real bargains to be had. Recently smoked a Padron that is total coroho;wrapper, binder, and filler. Great draw, lots of smoke, and really tasty. Thats my review in a nutshell. Will definitely smoke again. Frank B

·
Registered
200 Posts
Welcome Frank. I've been to the shop of which you speak (H&L). Nice lounge, though I think you had to be a member.

Best price/selection/service I found in Austin was Pipe World in the Highland Mall.

About that Padron, I haven't heard of such a thing - not to say they're not out there.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Habana Mike, thanks for the input about the other shop. I have driven by Highland Mall, but for the life of me I dont remember where the hell it is. As to that Padron I spoke of, after some further enquiry it seems such a thing doesnt exist in the Padron line. The question now is what the heck was I smoking? Doesnt really matter, was a good smoke....Ah, the education of a newbie. Anyway, thanks for the heads up on the other shop. Will definitely check them during my stay here in Austin. FrrankB

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hi FrankB!! I'm newbie. too, and already getting to like this forum a lot. Nice people, relaxed atmosphere, accurate ratings and a lot of knowledge. So far this is the best cigar web site I've ever ran into. I often travel to Austin and would definitely utilize your information!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts