Cigar Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Bacon Lover
808 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know where is a good place online to get some of these? I've been hearing about them so much, but have yet to actually see one!
Any good?

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Check out Smokeall.com $120.00 a box maddies or natties, and elfumador.com if you want singles $6.40 a stick... :D

·
What would Skeeter do?
4,202 Posts
www.cheapercigars.com has em for $115. Just about everybody but JR Cigars stocks em. JR doesn't stock em cause Lew Rothman has a very close relationship with Estelo Padron of Villazon who has been feuding with his brother, J.O. Padron of Padron cigars for years. I don't know what the beef is, just that there is one.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I've had both the maduro and natural and other than the novelty of the new size i don't find much difference for the $. The maduro is a bit spicier than the other lines but only you can decide if it's worth the price, Smokers Depot/Duke City cigars has them for $150 ish. They are constructed perfectly and smoke as good as if not better than the other Padron lines btw :w .

·
Registered
949 Posts
I was at davidus Cigars in Frederick Md. I grabed one of the Maties to try. I really enjoyed it. It was a fine smoke. I don't think it was any better than any other Padron though. However I like Torpedo's so this cigar to me was a real keeper.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.