Cigar Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up a few of those Padron 1926 Maduros the other day, man thats a full bodied smoke. Anyone who enjoys a full cigar with a nice choco cinnamon flavor give it a try..a bit pricey though. Just took a few pulls of my buddies (cigar) who couldnt wait, so I dont know how the finish is.

Oh yeah welcome back from Scotland Scuba Steve.

·
Bacon Lover
808 Posts
still looking to get my hands on some of those - have yet to try one, but I've heard only great things about them. What size did you smoke?

ps - A U2 fan I see (me too).

G

·
I've also been trying to get my hands on one :|

ive had the Padron 1964 Anniversario Exclusivo Maduro, and that was a good smoke -- So i cant even imagine how good a 1926 would be :)

·
Registered
271 Posts
I have a 1926 natural, up here in philly, but i've yet to try it, and from what i've heard there good, but not worth the money, of course who am I to speak never trying one. When I smoke it i'll review it.

Ryan

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wish I had some to trade with you guys, the shop had only one box, limit 1 per customer. I went up with my Mom, Uncle, and a couple bums and managed to get 4 sticks, only have 2 left in the humidor for that special moment. There is some on yahoo auctions though just type in a search for Padron 1926. They are expensive!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Jimmy, so you live in B'More? Lived there for 40 years, just moved to GA. 2 years ago but often travel back to see friends and family including my Mid-Atlantic CF family every month. Have you been to Feenie's shop on Padonia Rd, The Humidour?

·
Registered
756 Posts
manny-
i don't live in bmore. i live about 40 minutes north of there. but there are a lot of guys on the board from bmore right now. jfizzle(brian) might be able to tell you what shop he gets them from. i think maybe faders or something like that.
jimmy

·
Registered
16 Posts
THe 26 is a very good cigar, I would let it mature for about 1 year and then try it again, the flavor mellows a bit and the chocolate essence tends to be more noticeable. I have had the 9 and 2, I prefer the no.2 maduro

1 - 11 of 11 Posts