Cigar Forums banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Despite being known for oval racing, NASCAR has always had road-courses. From the Beach and Road Course in Daytona to Wine Country in California to an airport in New York, road courses have played an integral part in the 61-year history of the sport.
Forty-six teams are on the preliminary NASCAR Sprint Cup entry list for this weekend's Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at The Glen road-course race.
Hello all. This weeks NASCAR Contest will be fought at the road course in Watkins Glen in the scenic Finger Lakes region in NY.
Contest is open to all members of the board in the CONUS. There is expected to be a large field this weekend, so we will go with the members we have for the race. As usual, if we do not have a first place finisher/member, the prize will roll over to next race. THIS WEEKS PRIZE IS COURTESY OF andrew s, another great BOTL. Thanks, Andrew. In addition to the first place prize, there will also be another prize awarded to the 28th. place driver. Thanks Andrew for the double prize!!!
The race will be shown live on ESPN at 2:00 p.m. eastern.
We had a great race last weekend, and expect no less at The Glen. We had a large number of members sign up for last weeks race, and I am gratified to see not just our regulars, but some new faces in our contests. I want to thank everybody on Puff.com that enters into the contests, it is all of you that make this site what it is--GREAT!!! Thank you.:banana:
Trash talk is approved, and encouraged and a great time is on tap.
Enough of my bloviating... Post up to get in on all the fun!!!
:ss :ss :ss :ss

·
Registered
3,384 Posts
Re: OPEN : NASCAR Contest--Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at Watkins Glen International

I'm in of course. Wonder what JM's excuse will be this week

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: OPEN : NASCAR Contest--Heluva Good! Sour Cream Dips at Watkins Glen International

This weeks contest members :

1. dj1340

2. cummins2500hd

3. slyder

4. SMOKE20

5. havanajohn

6. andrew s

7. Strick

8. jeepthing

9. cp478

10. thebayratt

11. oa457

12. BigRay023

·
I am my brothers keeper!
2,646 Posts

sign me up and give me somebody decent this time! Ill take Marcos Ambros on this track.........he is due to win.

·
Resident Drunk
3,807 Posts

sign me up and give me somebody decent this time! Ill take Marcos Ambros on this track.........he is due to win.
Hell yeah he is. Was running good last week but reutimann and him got in a wreck.

I am in for sure

·
Life is Good...
788 Posts

Anybody but Almendinger again...I'm In...

·
Registered
3,234 Posts

Im IN

·
Registered
2,514 Posts

i'm in thank you!

·
Registered
65 Posts

can i get in on this one?

·
Registered
294 Posts

Im in. And will take the #14plz.

·
Resident Drunk
3,807 Posts

i bet you would take tony! LOL[/QUOTE

Everyone wants tony or ambrose this weekend. Gordon is real good at the glen too. I want to go out and say if robby gordon stays out of trouble or in front he will be good all day

·
I am my brothers keeper!
2,646 Posts

i bet you would take tony! LOL[/QUOTE

Everyone wants tony or ambrose this weekend. Gordon is real good at the glen too. I want to go out and say if robby gordon stays out of trouble or in front he will be good all day
telling robby gordon to stay outta trouble is like telling tony to lay off the donuts

·
Registered
294 Posts

I want Tony every week hes my driver, wish he could have tooken the #20 with him tho cuz I still havent gotten around to replacing the stickers on my truck and car with 14's :dizzy: kinda like Dales handle:poke:....I agree the 24 should do good but I cant stand the 24 and 48. It would be good to see Roby pull a win...he is a damn good road racer.....

·
Registered
1,377 Posts

Any spots left, I'll take one.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts

I'm ready for another great race.

·
Registered
465 Posts

I'm in

·
Registered
5,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

This weeks contest members :

1. dj1340

2. cummins2500hd

3. slyder

4. SMOKE20

5. havanajohn

6. andrew s

7. Strick

8. jeepthing

9. cp478

10. thebayratt

11. oa457