1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Michael Moore is a turd that modifies history and calls it "God's Truth" :c

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Moore is wacked - nothing he does makes any sense. Kinda reminds me of most of my posts! :D

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Dang it, Relaxnsmoke! I knew that Congress would find a way to get aliens to vote! :sb

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
relaxnsmoke said:
Not to fuel any political bent, I just find this very curious. "Dude, Where's Your Website? :rolleyes:
wow- i bet his dodge pickup was made in canada too... by some german dude named jürgen. i guess we might as well go kill ourselves because, as predicted by nostradamus in 1551, this triggers beginning of the end of human existence. say goodnight gracie. :cool:

·
Registered
949 Posts
Ok we have a local Radio Personality Here in Pittsburgh. His name is Jim Quinn and his side kick Radio Rose. Quinn's first law says that liberalism always generates the exact opposite of it's stated intent.

With Micheal Moore what more can you expect.

·
DymOnamic
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
robmcd said:
wow- i bet his dodge pickup was made in canada too... by some german dude named jürgen. i guess we might as well go kill ourselves because, as predicted by nostradamus in 1551, this triggers beginning of the end of human existence. say goodnight gracie. :cool:
Seriously robmcd, you think that Michael Moore having a website in Canada is going to trigger the end of the World?

But on the other hand the "Space Alien" throwing his support to Bush is just another day at the job? Remember the Twilight Zone episode, "To Serve Man"? :confused: Bush is being backed by an Alien! We are all going to be outsourced to the planet Remulak (France) we'll end up knitting wool Cone-Covers for the likes of Beldar and Conjaab. Are You Crazy! :c :fu

·
Registered
410 Posts
THis guy should be strung up by his balls...

A MOORE REVOLTING VIEW OF WAR

DERANGED documentarian Michael Moore likens the cowards who murder U.S soldiers in Iraq to the colonists who fought in the American Revolution. "The Iraqis who have risen up against the occupation are not 'insurgents' or 'terrorists' or 'The Enemy,' " he writes on his Web site. "They are the REVOLUTION, the Minutemen, and their numbers will grow - and they will win. Get it, Mr. [George W.] Bush?" The flabby filmmaker goes on to say that the UN should stay out of Iraq because Americans who supported the war deserve to see their sons and daughters die in it. "Why should the other countries of this world, countries who tried to talk us out of this folly, now have to clean up our mess? . . . I'm sorry, but the majority of Americans supported this war once it began and, sadly, that majority must now sacrifice their children until enough blood has been let that maybe - just maybe - God and the Iraqi people will forgive us in the end."

·
Registered
1,431 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
relaxnsmoke said:
Seriously robmcd, you think that Michael Moore having a website in Canada is going to trigger the end of the World?

But on the other hand the "Space Alien" throwing his support to Bush is just another day at the job? Remember the Twilight Zone episode, "To Serve Man"? :confused: Bush is being backed by an Alien! We are all going to be outsourced to the planet Remulak (France) we'll end up knitting wool Cone-Covers for the likes of Beldar and Conjaab. Are You Crazy! :c :fu
without a doubt the end of the world... it's a cookbook

Attachments

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
I can't stand Michael Moore, what a fool. F*ck him!!!!!

:r Alien supporting Bush.

Maybe they want oil?????

:pu

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.