Cigar Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Enjoying life...
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone watching the Oscars tonight? I'm supporting Million Dollar Baby. Saw it last night. Absolutely great movie. Clint Eastwood and Hillary Swank were amazing.

I wonder what happened to The Passion of the Christ though? That was one of the biggest movies this year.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I enjoyed Million Dollar Baby but wouldnt say it was best movie or even close.

As for the Oscars, watched the Chris Rock bit which was funny but I doubt I could stand much more. TV just doesnt seem to be my cup of tea.

·
HOT for HILLARY!!
3,591 Posts
Girlfriend was watching it. I saw a tiny bit of Chris Rock but then gave her the look. You know, the "dear, my testicles are going to fall off if you make me watch this instead of Apocalypse Now on AMC" look. It worked.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Jeff said:
Anyone watching the Oscars tonight? I'm supporting Million Dollar Baby. Saw it last night. Absolutely great movie. Clint Eastwood and Hillary Swank were amazing.

I wonder what happened to The Passion of the Christ though? That was one of the biggest movies this year.
Ummm, didn't you hear what Chris Rock said about what kind of guys watch the awards??? :r

I was glad to see Clint get Best Picture though!

·
-
11,412 Posts
i thought the passion of christ was out in 03, then came out on video last year? may be wrong.

i haven't seen the chick boxing flick, but i highly doubt it's better than "Ray". jamie foxx deserves that oscar!

·
Enjoying life...
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
GOAT LOCKER said:
Ummm, didn't you hear what Chris Rock said about what kind of guys watch the awards??? :r
Yeah, he was really funny. I think one of the best presenters I have ever seen. I was held hostage by my wife. It is kind of a tradeoff for my cigar indescretions. :r

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.